A myth circulates around the world about an unusual and mysterious power that is said be able to allow an individual to go beyond their natural capabilities. Many ambitious pirates have looked for the Shadow Spirit for decades – they end up disappearing without a trace. The Shadow Spirit lives up to its name being creepy with the disappearances of pirates that attempted to seek it. Although some of the tragedies are quite disturbing to some pirates, it did not reduce their spirit at all! As the pattern surrounding the myth and the seekers’ attempts for contact continues on for a while, a small group of researchers somehow stumbled upon this mysterious power by pure chance, and oh they were so very delighted. However, Their delight ceased because of the misfortune that befell upon those who have searched for its energy – they vanished as well. Coincidentally, one of the members were able to miraculously leave a message prior to the group’s disappearance in a bottle that ended up on the shores of Grand Line. A mighty pirate found it, and the letter reads: “We thought the mysterious power is purely a myth, but we have found it! No communication channels here, and we are doing a few more tests on this phenomenon before leaving this place. Although I think this is a great discovery, I really have a bad feeling about this and I cannot to convince my colleagues about my fear. I am writing this just in case if we are not to return – the power resides at Florian Triangle!” – This mighty pirate then set out on his own journey with his crew to look for the power mentioned in the message, and returned as a totally different pirate. The pirate along with his crew became much stronger, so much that even scientists are not able to conclude the reasons why! We recognize this power as the “Shadow Spirit”, and it has abilities to double a person’s power. Are you courageous enough to seek this strength?
To gain your own Shadow Spirit, start by talking to Adjutant Angelina Lika in the city of Water 7.
The following interface will then pop up in the game:
1. Berry Soul: Allows you to gather Souls by using Berry.
2. Gold Soul: Allows you to gather Soul by using Gold.
> Point List:
1. Menu Bar
2. Gathering your Soul with Berry & Gold
- Berry Growth: By using 250,000 Berry, you are able to increase your Soul by a random number ranging from 1 to 8 points. However, If the Soul goes beyond 20 points, it will disappear.
- Gold Growth: By using 15 Gold, you are able to increase your Soul by a random number ranging from 1 to 8 points. However, If the Soul goes beyond 20 points, it will not disappear.
- Maximum One-Click Growth: By using 15 Gold, you are able to increase your Soul by a random number ranging from 1 to 8 points. If the Soul goes over 20 points, it will not disappear.
3. Soul that has been gathered
4. Soul that you receive (Blue and Red)
5. Retrieving the Soul that you have gathered
> Within this Shadow Spirit feature, there are 2 types of crew “advance”, they are:
1. Story Crew With the Story Crew Advance, you are only able to involve certain characters, who are Kent, Lena, Kaya, Vivi, Usopp, Nami and Chopper. To reincarnate, you will have to gather for the Shadow Spirit, Reborn, and also complete the Nightmare Battles that is different for every member.
2. Normal Crew With the Normal Crew Advance, click Option. You will only have to gather for the Shadow Spirit, and that is it! You will not have to go through the Nightmare Battles. Gather as many Souls as you can to increase the strength of crew members!